Management Accountant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-May-2018|
- Do you like digging into financial data so that it tells a story?
- Combine your passion for finance and driving process improvement initiatives in this multifaceted role!
- North Sydney based, fulltime permanent
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. Based in our new North Sydney office, this position forms a part of the Australian Planning and Performance Serviced team, which provides expertise support in Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting, Management Information & Reporting and Capital Planning for the Group and Market Business units in order to drive long term profitability.
About the opportunity:
The Management and Reporting Analyst will provide financial support and expertise to the Goodman Fielder Markets focusing on the preparation of management accounts and reports, development and improvement of reporting processes, provision of business advice and the administration and development of information systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Management and Pillar Reporting Packs
- Understanding key cost drivers, revenue drivers and variances versus plan/forecast
- Designing and developing business reporting
- Coordinating monthly forecasts
- Identifying opportunities to improve month end processing and reporting through better utilisation of systems (Promax, APO, SAP, BPC, etc.)
- Leading and assisting with small projects
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree Qualified in Commerce or Finance (essential)
- As a guide, minimum 3 years management accountant or business analyst experience (essential)
- Advanced Excel and macro skills (essential)
- SAP systems experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills with solid experience business partnering with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with a drive to provide unique solutions to problems
- A proactive approach to improving processes and systems
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.