Supply Chain/Logistics Team Leader (NSW/ACT) | Sydney
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2018|
- Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your leadership experience?
- Join a market leading FMCG during an exciting phase of growth & automation
- Fulltime permanent, Moorebank location
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a dynamic, influential and passionate Supply Chain/Logistics Team Leader responsible for NSW and ACT, based in Moorebank. Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you play a key role leading a large supply chain team to manage the receival and dispatch of Goodman Fielders largest network of baking and grocery goods.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the receival of raw materials through to dispatch in Goodman Fielders largest network (fresh and grocery model)
- Leading and managing a large end-to-end Supply Chain team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Managing our costs to budget and identifying ways to optimise the supply chain network to drive overall costs down
- Playing a lead role in the rollout of leading edge bread room automated technology
To be successful in this role you will need:
- As a guide, 3-5 years' experience within Logistics and a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Good knowledge of budget management
- Experience managing or supervising a small team or the capability to develop leadership skills
- FMCG experience (desirable )
- Understanding of Australian OH&S legislation and injury management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in logistics, supply chain or business related field
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.