Supply Chain Finance Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2018|
- Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to work on key projects for a market leading FMCG
- Play a key role in delivering continuous improvement & boosting data analytics and reporting capabilities
- Fulltime Permanent, North Sydney location
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a dynamic, influential and proactive Supply Chain Analyst based in North Sydney. Reporting to Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for being a true business partner with the supply chain team to drive continuous improvement initiatives around process improvement, financial control and compliance within the supply chain function.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the financial inputs for the integrated business planning (Strategic Plan, Budget and S&OP) process relating to the Supply Chain (Grocery) network
- Providing insightful commentary on financial performance
- Determining key cost drivers and measure performance against targets
- Performing product costing, utilisation analysis and supply chain & management reporting
- Preparing financial forecasts, and understanding gaps to budget, including risks and opportunities
- Assisting in creating business case financials for all Supply Chain projects, including contract tenders
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Finance (essential)
- As a guide, minimum of 3+ years analytical business partnering experience (essential)
- Strong SAP experience (essential)
- Advanced excel and financial modelling- Macros/VB programming (desirable)
- CA/CPA or MBA qualification (desirable)
- Experience within FMCG, logistics or a fast paced manufacturing environment highly regarded
- Sound financial acumen
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
What can we offer you?
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.