Project Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. Based in our new North Sydney office, this position forms a part of the Group IT team, and reports to the Commercial and Business Intelligence Director. This is a newly created permanent role with the responsibility to manage the transition of in-house IT operations to an outsourced model and manage the migration of data centre-located applications to a private/public cloud.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the transition/migration
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the outsource provider and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with experience of migrating applications to a cloud
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- SAP to Cloud migration experience is a plus
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.