Food Service Sales Manager | Singapore
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
- Collaborative role working with regional markets and teams
- Permanent opportunity, scope for career progression
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
Today, Goodman Fielder is owned by two leading Asian companies; Wilmar International (Singapore) and First Pacific Company (Hong Kong).
The Emerging Market's regional office is based in Singapore and is responsible for the sales management and distribution of Goodman Fielder products to the world. We currently manage the export sales to over 25 countries worldwide.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Food Service Sales Manager is a key role that will be a strong contributor to the Emerging Markets' strategic plan of establishing a food service business in S.E.A. This role will have full responsibility to deliver the financial targets allocated to the food service channel in SEA/Middle East as well as offer support to North Asia, Philippines and Vietnam. The existing food service product portfolio spans across dairy, bakery fats and ingredients, with a strong NPD pipeline of expanded products.
- Own the strategy of establishing a Food Service business in core markets with a focus on Bakery/HORECA segment to offer a wide portfolio of relevant products in dairy, fats and ingredients
- Own the end customer relationship to promote company/products
- Build strong end customer and food service industry awareness
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Min. 5-7 years sales experience in food service, preferably in Bakery / Horeca channel
- Diploma or Degree in Food Science / Sales
- Strong account management / business development expertise (essential) and previous distributor management experience (preferred).
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Clear English – both written and verbal
- Financial/sales data analysis and interpretation
This role is only open to those who have the right to work in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop and grow your career. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be an employer of choice in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.