HR Business Partner - Sales | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
This key role will report to a Senior HR Business Partner and will see you partnering & supporting our large Sales teams in order to understand their challenges and opportunities, and assist in executing an HR roadmap that delivers solutions which enable and drive a high performance culture.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive a culture of performance and accountability by partnering with leadership teams on the Performance and Development planning cycle
- Ensure HR initiatives are pragmatic, commercial, and linked to business performance
- Work with lead teams and people managers to identify internal talent and assist in creating targeted development plans
- Advise Managers on HR policies/practices/procedures/legislation, and drive continuous improvement of HR practises
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure recruitment is aligned to business strategy, budget, and headcount
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in an HRBP role, with an understanding of local legislation/regulations
- Experience in organisational development or projects to build people capability (preferred)
- Excellent judgement, drive, and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of a matrix business
- Experience in FMCG (preferred however not essential)
This is a highly visible role; with the opportunity to work within a high performing and respected HR function in a truly commercial business partnering role. This could be the role that takes your HR career to the next level...
What are you waiting for? Apply now.