Finance Manager | Philippines
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
In March 2015 Goodman Fielder was acquired by Wilmar and First Pacific. In partnership we have a strong platform of brands and combined horsepower. Wilmar has over 450 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. First Pacific owns 50% of Indonesia's largest food company, Indofood.
We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join our Team in the Philippines. Reporting to the Head of Country - Philippines you will be responsible for providing decision support, results analysis and driving accountability for the financial commitments of the business in Philippines.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist Head of Country to develop reporting suite to drive performance aligned with strategic initiatives and operational budget targets
- Analyse & interpret monthly results highlighting key variances, issues and opportunities
- Provide financial support to the Sales team through issues management, pricing request reviews, new customer profitability analysis
- Recommendations to the business on pricing and sales/marketing proposals to ensure maximum long-term profitability
- Understand cost drivers and identify cost improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to better understand cost movements and assist them to drive cost improvements within portfolio
- Support New Product Development projects and product innovation initiatives
- Assist with the management reporting to GF Corporate and GF Emerging Market
- Provide insight and value into the commercial management process.
- Excellent stake holder management and manage strong relationships with all internal and external contacts.
- Ensure compliance and consistency with internal controls and policies.
- Generally assist with the Finance function responsibilities, tasks and participate in and/or project manage ad hoc projects as required
- Ongoing and ad-hoc analysis of business performance / results / budgets / forecast
- Insights advice on outcomes of analysis and development / implementation of strategic options
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant commercial experience in an FMCG company
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels within the company
- Able to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Positive attitude and embrace change
- Collaborative and excels in a team environment
- Proactive and self-starter, with a
- Results driven, and with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong System Skills (Advanced Excel skills, Financial Modelling)
With sites spanning across the Asia Pacific region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
Please note: This role is only open to those with the right to work in the Philipines
What are you waiting for? Apply now.