Finance Administration Assistant/Receptionist | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-May-2018|
- Bring your talent for providing exceptional administrative & customer service support to this busy role
- Townsville location
- Monday-Friday, permanent full time opportunity with flexibility on working hours
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
In March 2015 Goodman Fielder was acquired by Wilmar International and First Pacific. In partnership we have a strong platform of brands and combined horsepower. We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia.
About the opportunity:
Based in Townsville at one of our manufacturing sites, the Receptionist/Administration Assistant reports directly into the Site Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting the on-site Leadership Team with all office management duties, scheduling, data entry and finance admin. You will be an integral support function within the team, ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting all office staff including the on-site Leadership Team
- General administrative duties including data entry, document management and storage
- Accounts administrative duties including raising requisitions, purchase orders and invoices through SAP
- Office management including stationery orders, meeting room arrangements, diary management
- Reception duties including welcoming visitors, arranging catering and on-site events/meetings
- Managing site security procedures and manufacturing site uniforms
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Finance administration experience (essential)
- Proficiency with MS Office and good computer literacy (essential)
- Reception experience (desirable)
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects
- High level of motivation, professionalism and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and provide support where needed, no 2 days will be the same!
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.