State Account Manager QLD - Bakery Ingredients | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-May-2018|
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- Newly created role due to business growth
- Extensive Ingredients and Food Service portfolio
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Pampas, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, Crisco and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
Our leadership team has full autonomy and decision making authority, meaning our ideas and goals can be made reality. We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a highly driven, technical and passionate State Account Manager based in Brisbane, QLD. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be an integral member of the Food Service team, responsible for driving and creating business in the Food Service industry through maintaining and building relationships with Distributors and End Users. You will have full accountability of state sales for Bakery Ingredients with key influence on the growth of our existing portfolio and the launch of new products. You will provide high customer service levels, identify new business with our core categories, and increase the availability of new and existing products.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively participating with implementation of the Bakery Ingredients Distributor strategy across GF Australia
- Working collaboratively as a team of State Account Managers, supported by the State Sales Manager
- Forecasting, budget planning, profitability analysis and P&L in conjunction with the State Sales Manager
- Identifying and securing new business with Bakery Specialist Distributor and End User accounts
- Maintaining and increasing product acquisition of the GF Bakery Ingredients portfolio
- Involvement in business reviews and execution of sales plans driving a solid growth agenda
- Providing technical support for products both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Valid QLD Driver's Licence (Tool of Trade vehicle provided)
- Bakery or Pastry Chef qualification (essential)
- Experience in technical baking and strong knowledge of bakery ingredients (essential)
- Proven track record of success with customer account management and sales
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Self-starter who uses own initiative to generate and secure new business
- A genuine interest and passion for the Food Service industry
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of one of our most highly driven Sales teams at Goodman Fielder, you can expect to learn from experienced management who have grown with our business.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.