State Account Manager - Food Service | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jul-2018|
- New opportunity due to internal progression
- High performing Food Service team
- Multi-category product portfolio – Huge sales opportunities!
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Pampas, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, Crisco and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
Our leadership team has full autonomy and decision making authority, meaning our ideas and goals can be made reality. We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have a growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a highly personable, self-sufficient and passionate State Account Manager based in Sydney, working from our Rydalmere site.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be an integral member of the Food Service field sales team, responsible for driving and creating business in the Food Service industry through maintaining and building relationships with Distributors and End Users. You will be responsible for delivering sales targets through your Distributors by driving the agreed account plans and channel strategy. You will provide high customer service levels, identify new business with our core categories, and increase the availability of new and existing products.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets
- Working collaboratively in a team of State Account Managers, supported by the State Sales Manager
- Forecasting, budget planning, and profitability analysis to support growth in your region
- Developing and leveraging relationships with the Distributor networks and End Users
- Increasing ranging of the GF Food Service portfolio of Grocery and Fresh Bake products
- Attending trade shows and promoting relevant existing and newly launched food products
- Conducting business reviews and executing sales plans
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Valid NSW Driver's Licence (Tool of Trade vehicle provided)
- Experience within FMCG, Food Service highly regarded
- Experience in Food Technology, Chef or Baker roles highly regarded
- Proven track record of success with customer account management and sales
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Self-starter who uses own initiative to generate and secure new business
- A genuine interest and passion for the Food Service industry
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of one of our most highly driven Sales teams at Goodman Fielder, you can expect to learn from experienced management who have grown with our business.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.