Demand Planner - Ingredients | Sydney
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jun-2018|
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people.
Due to growth and new business opportunities we have a role available for a Demand Planner to join our rapidly growing Ingredients business. Based in North Sydney head office as part of the Australian Planning team, this role will manage the entire end-to-end forecasting process for the expanding Ingredients business. Our Ingredients business is in a start-up phase and undergoing rapid growth which will lead to a greater portfolio of products, and SKUs.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the Goodman Fielder Ingredients Forecasting Process, including collaborating with the Food Service Sales team
- Be the primary contact for any demand planning issues for all Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations teams
- Manage all Ingredients forecast reporting requirements, and continually review forecast accuracy and other forecast drivers
- Organise review meetings with state managers and national sales team
- Improve Forecast Accuracy Measures for the Food Service Business
- Manage the stock transfer between states and inventory of long shelf life products
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demand and/or Supply planning experience
- Fast learner and desire to grow
- Excellent planning and trend analysis skills
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams in large and diverse organizations
- Ability to draw insights from large sets of data
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the ability to deal with ambiguity constructively
- Ability to not only plan but ensure follow through – a self-starter who uses own initiative
- APO/SAP BW, Promax experience would be ideal but not essential
- Dealing/negotiating capability
This is a critical and therefore highly visible role; with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams, and build strong relationships and processes as we embed a best-in-class Supply Chain function. Success in this role could also see you expand your career into other areas of the Planning team, and beyond.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.