Cleaner | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jun-2018|
- Burleigh Heads location, parking onsite
- Permanent Part-time
- Tuesday – Saturday, 20 hours per week
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
About the role:
Reporting to our Quality Manager and based at our Burleigh Heads Manufacturing site. You will be joining a team of 6 where you will also play important part of keeping the high quality cleaning standards for the site. This role will be part time with approx. 20 hours per week with a roster of Tuesday to Saturday.
Specifically, you will:
- Complete daily hygiene cleaning as scheduled
- Responsible for ensuring cleaning is completed to required standard, following company procedures.
- Keep timely and accurate records of work completed
- Follow company Safety and Quality Procedures
- Monitor health and safety performance within area of responsibility.
- Ensure Cleaning machines run in an efficient manner,
- Ensure adherence to all cleaning procedures by employees & contractors.
- Ensure there is sufficient cleaning equipment in stock for cleaners & contractors to use.
- Demonstrate commitment to health and safety through participation in formal and informal discussions, workplace visits and hazard inspections, etc.
- Ensure cleaning conforms to specification
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous cleaning experience in food industry.
- Understanding in cleaning chemicals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to make decisions in all types of situations
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain documentation
- Time Management skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with all types of people
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
What can we offer you?
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve your personal and professional growth and development objectives. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.