Distribution Team Members - Food Manufacturing | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
- Multiple full-time positions with a range of shifts available
- Opportunity to work on brand new technology
- Based in Burleigh Heads
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are on an exciting journey at our Burleigh Heads baking facility, a 24/7 operation based on the Gold Coast, which produces a range of iconic Goodman Fielder brands. As a result of continued investment in the business, we are commissioning an automated breadroom picking facility, the first of its kind in Australia. Due to this growth, we have a number of new Distribution Team Member positions available in our Distribution Team and are now seeking expressions of interest from those looking to take their career to the next level.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to a shift Team Manager, these roles will be part of a larger team responsible for the effective operation of our brand new CIMCORP technology, a highly automated picking machine. To find out more about this exciting new CIMCORP technology, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcYNMIz8blc
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Making up orders via the Pick to Light Picking System and completing 3rd Party orders
- Loading outbound vehicles.
- De-Boxing 3rd Party deliveries and feeding into the Gantry machinery
- Boxing 3rd party orders
- Operating equipment as per SOP (Dock Levellers, Bin Tippers, Gantry Entry)
- Monitoring bread and bag quality and reporting all product non-conformances
- Ensuring accurate tagging of dollies for dispatch
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience operating highly automated systems and machinery or strong warehouse management systems experience
- Forklift or Medium Rigid Truck licence highly regarded
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An understanding of food manufacturing principles, as well as familiarity with HACCP and the Food Standards Code, will be seen as a distinct advantage
These positions will be a significant contributor to the success of this new project; the continued success of the Burleigh Heads manufacturing site; and hence the continued growth and success of the Goodman Fielder business.
So if you're keen on joining a growing FMCG business, and helping us transform the way we distribute our products to our customers, submit your details via the 'apply now' button. Please note we have a range of available shifts available. Please enter your shift preferences via the application process.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.