Senior Shopper Activation Manager (Grocery Food) | Sydney
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Aug-2018|
- Leading FMCG Organisation
- Highly recognised and loved consumer food brands
- Broad opportunity, true ability to influence
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Pampas, MeadowLea, Olive Grove and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
The majority of our Goodman Fielder leadership team is based at our head office in North Sydney. The team has full autonomy and decision making authority, meaning our ideas and goals can be made reality without too much red tape.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for an influential, creative and passionate Senior Shopper Activation Manager based in North Sydney at our Australian Head Office.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be an integral member of the Grocery Marketing team, responsible for driving better overarching Activation principles across all Grocery food categories and unlocking opportunity to improve synergies across GF business.
The Senior Shopper Activation Manager role will lead strategy & vision for all grocery pillars as well as relationship development across Grocery to drive alignment and to leverage greater potential with retail and external brand partners and suppliers. You will also have full executional responsibility for our largest Grocery pillar, Flavour Enhancers (Praise brand).
You will be responsible for:
- Setting the executional shopper strategy across all Grocery food categories
- Executing activation to implementation for Flavour Enhancers (Praise)
- Driving strategic alignment with the Customer through relationship building with marketing leads and buying groups
- Optimising execution and efficiency of spend through fully integrated negotiations
- Building bigger, better and more efficient outcomes by driving stronger relationships with external brands
- Supporting and driving outcomes through external field sales support
- Fostering strong relationships cross functionally and externally with Customers and Agencies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in Shopper function/Activation Manager level
- Cross functional FMCG experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Category functions (highly regarded)
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and influence skills (essential)
- Experience working with new customers and developing relationships quickly (essential)
- People leadership or management experience (desirable)
- An understanding of strategic deliverables and how to drive outcomes
- A passion for food and shopper marketing, with energy and drive to challenge and inspire others
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.