IT Service Delivery Manager | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2018|
- Leading FMCG Organisation
- Newly created role at our Auckland Head Office
- Stakeholder facing role, supporting Australia and New Zealand
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Vogel's, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. Reporting to the Head of IT Operations and Infrastructure, this role is based at our Auckland head office, and works closely with various stakeholders across our NZ and Australia businesses.
As part of the Group IT Team, this position is a stakeholder facing role requiring you to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT Team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the performance of services to internal customers as agreed and ensure that the Operational/Service Levels are achieved.
- Manage and contribute to the delivery of all IT components of group services to meet business objectives.
- Identify and develop key services and KPI's and create a mechanism for regular monitoring and reporting
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and key stakeholders
- Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses regarding IT service delivery
- Be the owner of the Change, Incident and Problem Management processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the Escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Work with internal IT teams and third party service providers to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reports on IT Service performance, including capacity management
- Lead continuous improvement reviews of established processes
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 Expert Level Certified Professional
- Service Delivery Management experience in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software, technologies, communications and suppliers to support business needs with emphasis on Microsoft based products and SAP
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Strong customer focus with commercial awareness and strategic thinking capability
- Ability to manage relationships across the IT team and broader organisation at multiple levels
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
- Ability to turn customer requirements into workable service solutions
- Flexibility but also a methodical and thorough approach – process oriented
- Ability to think Strategically and align team goals to function/business strategy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop your career. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be an employer of choice in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.