Senior Payroll Systems Admin/Support | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2019|
- North Sydney Head Office
- Permanent opportunity with a leading FMCG Organisation
- Payroll expert with SAP and process improvement experience
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
We are now looking for a highly organised, in the detail, Senior Payroll Systems Admin/Support responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of payroll process improvement initiatives across Australia and New Zealand. Based in North Sydney, reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be an integral member of the Shared Services team.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying payroll-related process improvement opportunities
- Stakeholder engagement and scoping of projects to address opportunities
- Effective and efficient delivery of all projects on time and on budget
- Ensuring any legislative and compliance changes are understood by all stakeholders involved
- Ensuring all compliance risks are identified, communicated and addressed in a timely manner
- Acting as an escalation point for identified system issues
- Strong leadership and clear direction to payroll consultants (SAP & Kronos) involved in payroll projects
- Driving strong working relationships with Human Resources and stakeholder groups
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Detailed knowledge of SAP (Kronos experience highly regarded)
- Extensive Australian payroll knowledge including working with multiple EBA/Award employees
- New Zealand payroll experience also highly desirable
- Demonstrated capability in process improvement and change management
- Proven leadership skills including ability to influence and manage cross functionally
- Action orientated approach with proven ability to implement and embed change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.
No Recruitment Agencies please.