Slicer Operator - Moorebank | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
- Join us and create great food that people love!
- Fulltime, Fixed-term contract until December 2018
- Moorebank Location – shift work, including weekends
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands include White Wings, Meadow Lea, Praise, Helga's, Wonder White.
At Goodman Fielder our goal is to be the leading and most innovative local food company. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Slicer Operator to join our Moorebank team. Our Moorebank site is home to the production of our Helga's, Wonder White, Mighty Soft and Country split loaves. We take pride in the way our bread is crafted and we are equally as passionate about finding the right people to work within our teams.
- Experience working automated manufacturing lines;
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and adhere to written instructions;
- Ability to adjust line and equipment settings via touch screens as required and within specifications;
- Understand the importance of quality checks and carry these out as required;
- Monitor product standards, identify and escalate any issues;
- Exposure to product change over's and shut down procedures;
- Undertake housekeeping and cleaning responsibilities.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills;
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG environment ideally within the food industry;
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal and written;
- Thorough understanding of safety, health and environment as well as HACCP;
- Previous line experience in a similar environment would be highly regarded.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a team environment;
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.