Production Operator - Bakery Manufacturing | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
- Join a leading food manufacturer
- Bakery manufacturing site in Townsville
- Permanent, full time and part time roles
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are on an exciting journey at our Townsville baking facility which is a 24/7 operation, which produces a range of iconic Goodman Fielder brands. Due to this growth, we have a number of new Production Operator positions available in our Production Team and are now seeking expressions of interest from those looking to take their career to the next level.
About the opportunity:
The Production Operator is an integral member of the baking team, reporting into the Shift Team Managers this role will work as part of the production team to ensure that various bread products are produced and packaged in a safe, timely & cost effective manager that meets quality and food safety standards.
We are recruiting to fill 4 available positions, 3x permanent full time positions and 1x permanent part-time position, Please note that working a shift rotation is a requirement of this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the efficient packaging of all bread/roll varieties according to daily orders while maintaining product quality standards.
- Safely operating bread manufacturing equipment
- Correctly preparing ingredients according to specified formulas
- Adhering to food safety procedures and company policies
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Ensuring machines run in an efficient and uninterrupted manner
- Keeping timely and accurate records of work activity
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in Food handling/Food processing industry with Manufacturing Environment experience.
- An understanding of food manufacturing principles, as well as familiarity with HACCP and the Food Standards Code, will be seen as a distinct advantage.
- A focus on safe working practices
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a proactive mindset.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and make decisions in all types of situations
These positions will be a significant contributor to the success of this new project; the continued success of the Townsville manufacturing site; and hence the continued growth and success of the Goodman Fielder business.
So if you're keen on joining a growing FMCG business, and helping us transform the way we distribute our products to our customers, submit your details via the 'apply now' button.
Please note we have a range of available shifts available. Please enter your shift preferences via the application process.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.