National Field Sales Manager - Coles, Woolworths, Independents | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Nov-2018|
- Third Party field force management
- Broad variety across all Grocery food categories
- Market leading FMCG organisation
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
The majority of our Goodman Fielder leadership team is based at our head office in North Sydney. The team has full autonomy and decision making authority, meaning our ideas and goals can be made reality.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. Currently we are recruiting for an autonomous, passionate and driven National Field Sales Manager based at our Head Office in North Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will be an integral member of the Grocery team, responsible for leading the planning and in-store execution of all distribution, ranging, promotional and marketing initiatives across grocery chains and independent channels for Goodman Fielder's Grocery portfolio of products; inclusive of Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, Olive Grove, Pampas, One Night in Mexico and more.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of field force performance and broker management
- Leading communication plans to 3rd party, field audits, communication of monthly promotional planners, field sales flyers and newsletters
- Development and implementation of in-store execution strategies for Goodman Fielder Australia
- Development and evaluation of national field performance against set KPI's mutually agreed with 3rd party provider
- Delivering against agreed service expectations optimising each dollar of our Field Sales spend
- Submitting regular field reports and additional field intelligence to facilitate process improvement and increased level of execution
- Management of POS storage and distribution
- Ensuring NPD distribution objectives and timeframes are achieved within KPI targets
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive field sales and operations experience at Field Rep/Manager level
- Strong field level understanding of both Major Chain and Independent markets in Australia
- Proven ability to effectively lead and influence sales teams
- Third party field management experience highly regarded
- Food industry/category experience highly regarded
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.