Baking Operators | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
- Market leading FMCG Organisation
- Join us and create great food that people love!
- Moorebank Location – shift work, including weekends
We are currently recruiting to fill a number of critical roles in our Baking team based at our Moorebank site. The roles include Bakers, Bakers Assistants and Ingredients & Weigh up. There are both permanent and fixed term roles available.
- Ensure the efficient production of all bread varieties according to daily orders while maintaining product quality standards;
- Working safely at all times, following SOPs and producing product to quality standards;
- Production set up, monitoring of production and escalation of issues;
- Ensure minimal waste, and correct recording and disposal of waste;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area;
- Keeping timely and accurate documentation;
- Reporting any safety, quality or continuous improvement ideas
- Understand the importance of quality checks and carry these out as required;
- Monitor product standards, identify and escalate any issues;
- Exposure to product change over's and shut down procedures.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Baking qualifications (preferable);
- Good literacy, numeracy, and verbal communication skills;
- Manufacturing environment experience;
- Experience in food handling/food processing;
- HACCP awareness;
- An understanding of OH&S and food safety regulations and practices;
- A focus on safe working practices;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems;
- Ability to make decisions in all types of situations;
- Works well in a team environment.
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.