Project Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Nov-2018|
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our aspiration is to become the leading integrated food solutions business in the region, creating food that people love.
The majority of our Goodman Fielder leadership team is based at our head office in North Sydney. The team has full autonomy and decision making authority, meaning our ideas and goals can be made reality without too much red tape.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued investment in our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting growth strategy for the business, in which you will play a significant role. We are now looking for a dynamic, influential and passionate [Strategic or Transformation] Project Manager based in North Sydney. Reporting to the Program Manager AU, you will be an integral member of the team, responsible for leading the brilliant execution of strategic and complex cross-functional projects With exposure to all areas of the AU business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing project scope, objectives, right team, costs, milestones, and business transition plans
- Managing interdependencies cross-functionally and across work streams to deliver on plans.
- Developing and delivering project & stakeholder communications to ensure strategic risks and challenges are addressed, concise business updates and effective decision making.
- Ensuring that change activities are integrated in the project plan to ensure sustainable success
- Facilitating cross functional issues impacting scope, budget, timeline or quality of the solution.
- Working with key stakeholders, including the AU leadership team, to ensure change is managed appropriately, including any strategy, systems, process, and people impacts
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience (Engineering discipline highly desirable but not essential)
- 5+ years proven ability to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget with experience in delivering cross-functional, business-wide projects
- Understanding of project methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and flexibility to adjust as projects evolve and change
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across many different functions and organisation levels
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience with process design
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to further develop your skillset and enhance your career
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.