HR Support and Workforce Planning | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Dec-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand with a portfolio of iconic trusted food brands. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
Develop and provide ongoing support to the Regional Distribution Manager's nationwide across the lifecycles of recruitment and onboarding in the distributor network. Ensure all policies and procedures are best practice, legally compliant and align with the objectives of Goodman Fielder.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Review regions and run schedules and forward plan resources to ensure the distributor network is running efficiently and adequate resources are in place
- Monitor the current workflows and identify if additional people resources are needed throughout the launch of an exciting project
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes
- Ensure employee on-boarding program meets the required standards and expectations
- Work closely with management to ensure distributor onboarding is completed in an effective manner
- Develop and implement an audit process to ensure on going compliance of distributors on an annual basis
- Assist with internal and external hiring procedures as required ensuring risk is mitigated and that we are legally compliant always e.g. relationships between agency, distributors on recruitment requirements
- Liaise directly with distributors to ensure workload is being covered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure continued compliance across all the Goodman Fielder depot sites, ensuring that all employees, contractors and visitors understand and adhere to the OH&S procedures.
- Identify and develop continual improvement opportunities, including monitoring any changes in standards, best practice or legislation for all distributors.
Experience and skills required:
- 2-3 years HR experience - employment law desired
- Ideally experience in an operations/logistics/distribution environment
- Proven experience in improving business systems with a record of successful implementation
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement, who listens, tests and adapts while bringing their professional expertise forward
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Confident in having robust conversations with all levels of staff
- Must be able to travel nationwide on occasion
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers pagewww.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details