Quality Coordinator | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Dec-2018|
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- High focus on safety and quality
- Can you empower people to reach their full potential?
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians and New Zealanders have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands include White Wings, Meadow Lea, Praise, Helga's, Wonder White within Australia, Vogel's, Natures Fresh, Edmonds, Ernest Adams, Meadow Fresh, and Irvines in New Zealand.
At Goodman Fielder our goal is to be the leading and most innovative local food company. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Coordinator to join our Quality Team at Erskine Park. The focus of the role is to lead and drive quality culture across the site. Provide onsite support to the site Quality Manager, Operations team, supply chain and production personnel as required as well as drive the continuous improvement process for Quality across the site.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Engage all site personnel in the quality journey
- Assist the Quality Manager in the implementation of the site Quality Plans
- Assist with the development and adherence to a robust quality training program
- Lead and drive quality culture across the site
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of the quality and food safety management systems for the site
- Ensure compliance with all legal, company and regulatory standards relating to quality and food safety
- Work with the Product Development, Operations & Process Development to identify and implement product initiatives to improve quality and food safety
- Manage complaint investigations and quality/food safety issues in production
- Maintain and develop the legal compliance and food safety plans within site
- Manage of the NCA/RCA process, including supplier NCR's
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key suppliers and service providers
- Management of HACCAP plan along with site teams
- Lead and motivate teams to achieve safety, quality, production, and cost objectives and plans
- Drive GMP awareness and adherence across site
- Ensuring compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality, preferably in food manufacturing or pharmaceutical
- Degree qualified in Food Science/Technology or related field
- HACCP trained
- GFSI knowledge
- Strong auditing skills
- Experience in Quality Management System
- Strong internal and external relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level of detail and accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop and grow your career. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be an employer of choice in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs- we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now