Production Supervisor | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Dec-2018|
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- Free parking available on-site
- Based in Townsville, great team culture
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join our business, this role will be reporting to our Site Operations Manager based at our Townsville Manufacturing site, this Production Supervisor will be an integral member and a strong contribution to our Operations team within the Manufacturing function.
This is a full time role working on either a day or night shift roster.
Specifically, you will:
- Monitoring daily production orders, making adjustments where necessary to ensure production plan is achieved
- Working closely with the QA team to ensure compliance with required Quality and Food Safety policies procedures
- Building team performance through training, development, and performance management in order to deliver compliance to safety, quality, plan attainment and cost standards
- Leading improvement through implementation of continuous improvement techniques and projects
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years in a supervisory role within FMCG manufacturing environments
- Excellent communication skills with experience communicating with multiple levels of the business
- Ability to lead and manage people and develop others
- Ability to think logical, analytical and display problem-solving abilities coupled with planning and organisational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and preferred knowledge using SAP
- Ability to thrive in high pace and high volume environments
What can we offer you?
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve your personal and professional growth and development objectives. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.