Integration Specialist | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jan-2019|
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for an experienced Integration Specialist based in our head office in North Sydney. Reporting to Head of Application Solutions you will be an integral member of the Technology team, responsible for the integration/communication between multiple systems ensuring optimisation to meet desired outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse, design and develop the most optimal solution design for enhancements involving integration.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Design, test and implement data translation objects (maps).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyse customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers and internal teams with support on technical integration issues.
- Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 8+ year's experience as integration specialist.
- In depth knowledge of integration platforms – ideally PI and Dell Boomi.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in the processes relating to system enhancement, evaluation and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Experience in trouble shooting, problem solving and programming within the SAP ECC6 environment.
- Broad understanding of the food manufacturing, marketing and distribution industry.
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.