Breadroom Loader | ACT
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Part Time (Flexible)|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2019|
- Join a leading food manufacturing organisation
- Permanent Part Time opportunity available
- Join us and create great food that people love!
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
About the opportunity:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bread room loader to join our Fyshwick Bakery. Reporting to the Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor you will be an integral member of the Supply Chain team in delivering the daily fresh bread to the market. The key responsibility includes preparing all products for line haul and delivery to customers as well as inspecting the final product to ensure that it complies with our Quality standards
This is a permanent part time opportunity working night shifts, hours can range from 15-38 hours a week:
- Tuesday – Saturday 2pm -10pm
- Follow the GF processes to load and despatch daily fresh product;
- Ensure contractor run loads are made up accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensure ‘Tagging' of loads/dollies are followed as per SOP standards;
- Ensure contractor runs are stacked with bulk lines to bottom of dollies and bays;
- Monitor bread and bag quality and report all product non-conformances;
- Manage usage of crates and dollies according to plan.
- Compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy
- Ensure OH&S and injury management policies and procedures are in order to ensure own safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
- Maintain and improve hygiene and housekeeping standards.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG/distribution environment
- Forklift licence
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Computer skills - word, excel & outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal and written
- Thorough understanding of safety, health and environment as well as HACCP
What can we offer you?
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and are looking for passionate and engaged individuals to join us and enhance our culture.
In return for your passion and commitment, we will help you to achieve your personal and professional growth and development objectives. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.