Senior Consultant - Audit & Risk Assurance (Manufacturing) | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Apr-2019|
- Join a leading FMCG organisation, working across multiple manufacturing sites
- Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific responsibility
- 9 month contract (maternity leave cover)
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
We have a 9 month contract (maternity leave cover) available for a Senior Audit & Risk Assurance professional based in our North Sydney Head Office. Reporting to our Internal Audit & Risk Assurance Director, you will be an integral member of the Internal Audit & Risk Assurance team, responsible for leading internal audits, reviews and investigations across our sites nationally and internationally; and providing assurance to management and the Audit & Risk Committee of the Board on the effectiveness of the Risk Management and Internal Control frameworks.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading key audits, special reviews and investigations across the business.
- Developing strategic audit plans to identify key audit and business risks.
- Identifying key internal control, compliance and risk exposures across the business.
- Developing and deploying tailored audit testing programs and methodologies.
- Analysing and testing the effectiveness of internal financial, operating and system controls.
- Critically reviewing, assessing and reporting the results of the semi-annual Group wide risk assessment.
- Testing the effectiveness of the Risk Management framework.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Chartered Accountant (CA ANZ) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA Australia)
- 3 to 5 years internal or external audit experience (Big 4 preferred)
- FMCG or manufacturing industry audit experience
- Ability to travel – Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific region (up to 40%)
- Sound knowledge of accounting and auditing practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
- Strategic and forward thinking mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What can we offer you?
Working as part of a small, dynamic and highly valued team at Goodman Fielder, you will hone your professional audit skills and experience through exposure to Goodman Fielder's leading portfolio of businesses and brands, operating in diverse markets and geographies.
Due to the growth and expansion of the business, and exposure to key projects and new investments, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the risk and control frameworks across the business.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.