National Account Manager - Foodservices | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jul-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. Due to a recent internal promotion, we are looking for a talented and passionate National Account Manager to join our Foodservice business and be part of our success.
In this role, you will be account managing some of our key food service customers including My Foodbag, Catering National, Healthcare providers and Institutions to name but a few. This role has a diverse portfolio with focus on process improvement and enhancing our customer experience for all of our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increase levels of Customer Engagement and leverage for successful business outcomes and customer satisfaction (increased GM, ranging, contract renewals, business insights)
- Development and implementation of Channel Strategies aligned with Food Service including; budget management, developing strategic goals and providing insights to influence sales volume and profitability
- Management of range to maximize profitability with performance metrics against objective (incl. GM and Volume)
- Deliver profitable new business volume in line with annual target and margin expectations
- Build customer specific deliverables that are aligned to the strategic imperatives of both the customer and Goodman Fielder
- Develop and manage pricing guidelines for National Accounts ensuring that all customer pricing is within company guidelines and adheres to signoff procedures
- Work with customers to innovate and develop new products for their food service accounts.
The successful candidate would have:
- 5+years account management in a B2B environment, preferably in FMCG/and/or food & beverages
- Strong commercial acumen with a track record of increasing revenue and margin
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships and develop accounts
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
*Deadline for submission: Tuesday, 2nd July 2019*
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.