Data specialist | 6 month contract | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. We are passionate about our brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking to retain talented and passionate individuals in our business and advertising internal vacancies is part of our internal talent practices.
Our Opportunity: Data Specialist- Auckland CBD
We have a 6-month fixed term opportunity within our Data Management Team as a Data Specialist where you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of Goodman Fielder's Master data. This is a chance to gain visibility liaising with sales, marketing, finance and shared services to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
This role deals with complex systems and internal processes, for this reason it will require a high level of attention to detail and a focus on process, it will also involve a reasonably high level of data entry. The role requires a real team player with the maturity to work with autonomously and take responsibility for their area.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Maintain Product and Customer classification grouping data
- Processing of New Account Credit applications
- Create and maintain Distributor accounts as directed by Distributor Management Team
- Interpretation of Data included in Customer Credit Application Form and assignment of Business specific Data
- Cross check data entered by Shared Services and request correction as necessary
- Prepare all Business Data in consultation with relevant personnel within other functions as required.
- Create Business specific Data views in Customer and/or Material Master Data Record
- Cross check Business specific Data as entered by fellow Team members
- Notify all relevant parties that Customer/Material available
The successful candidate will have:
- Well-developed relationship building and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy of data entry
- Confidence using Excel, formulas and pivot tools;
- A high level of attention to detail
- Sales force and SAP experience will be highly regarded
- A graduate qualification in Business or similar is desirable but not essential;
- Immediate start preferrable
Deadline for submission: Friday, 28th March 2019
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.