Customer Service Representative | 8 month fixed term contract | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Apr-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds, Irvines and Ernest Adams, just to name a few!
Benefits and Perks:
- A knockout coffee machine
- Breakfast/Brunch sorted with all our daily fresh products
- Cheese tastings
- Genuine career opportunities
Our Opportunity: 8-month Fixed Term Contract x 2 positions available (Must be available to work weekends)
- Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services.
- Record customer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call centre department or supervisor for resolution.
- Inputting of orders in an efficent and accurate manner
- Available to start from the 23rd of April
- A passion for building customer relationships
- Eagerness to learn and commit to the shift patterns available
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player focus
- Retail experience preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in call centre or retail environment favourable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite
If this is of interest please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Submission deadline: Friday, 23rd of April 2019