Sales Team Coordinator / Administrator - FMCG | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
- Join a leading food supplier in the FMCG industry
- Extensive national field sales network and customer base
- 12 month contract
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own, manufacture and distribute a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, La Famiglia and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region and we are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
An opportunity has arisen in our National Field Sales team due to maternity leave cover. We are now looking for an articulate, highly organised Sales Administrator based at our Australian head office in North Sydney. The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional support to the Sales team through accurate, timely and efficient administration and communication.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with the Retail Field Sales Team located locally and interstate
- Optimise communication and reporting performance using a range of tools; MSOffice, BW, Salesforce etc.
- Improve and build effective field sales communication tools including Weekly Newsletter and weekly reporting templates
- Provide system and admin support to the Bakery field sales team
- Manage employee tool of trade vehicle admin duties; contract renewal, claims, invoicing etc.
- Develop and conduct presentations that provide change for the business, to improve team output
- Utilise foundational project management skills and cross functional collaboration to influence and support key business activities
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management / Administration (desirable)
- 2+ years sales support/administration experience
- Experience in FMCG Field Sales, Logistics or Supply Chain Operations (highly regarded)
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to identify opportunity and influence business decision making
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.