Transformation Project Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Apr-2019|
- 12 month contract, hands on and highly visible role
- Multiple project responsibility across the Australian business
- Leading FMCG organisation with localised operations and decision making capability
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting growth strategy for the business, in which you will play a significant role. We want to think big, deliver fast, and put the right people on the right projects. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager on a 12 month contract, based at our head office in North Sydney. You will be an integral member of the PMO team, responsible for leading the brilliant execution of strategic and complex cross-functional projects across the Australian business.
This is a true opportunity to further diversify your skillset as this role covers a breadth and variation of projects, part of a broader business transformation currently underway.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Australian Leadership Team across to deliver cross-functional projects
- Developing project scope, objectives, right team, costs, milestones, and business transition plans
- Managing interdependencies cross-functionally and across work streams to deliver on plans
- Developing and delivering project & stakeholder communications to ensure strategic risks and challenges are addressed, concise business updates and effective decision making
- Ensuring that change activities are integrated in the project plan to ensure sustainable success
- Facilitating cross functional issues impacting scope, budget, timeline or quality of the solution.
- Ensuring change is managed appropriately, including any strategy, systems, process, and people impacts
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field (Engineering discipline highly regarded)
- 5+ years proven ability to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to deliver multiple cross-functional and business-wide projects effectively
- Strong understanding of process design with proven ability to influence and lead
- Strong understanding of project methodologies
- Good sense of agility and flexibility to adapt as projects evolve and change
- Strong communication and relationship building skills across various functions and organisational levels
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.