Planning Manager(Category)- Auckland | New Zealand
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Play a pivotal role as CPM responsible for the Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) of Goodman Fielder's categories: specifically undertaking demand, and inventory planning across the business and driving continuous improvement and efficiencies within our portfolio. The Category Planning Manager supports the wider category network in the delivery of initiatives providing strategic category guidance to ensure positive outcomes for the business.
- Maintaining and reviewing demands regularly to ensure accurate forecasting for KAM's
- Ensures manufacturing and 3rd party suppliers receive the correct demand data
- Provide insights and challenges to new products, providing information to support business cases while managing the demand challenge and supply change
- Proactively manage risk and provide problem solving and issue resolutions
- Provide full reporting as required monthly and communicates insights and trends from demand review to Manufacturing sites
- Ensures long term planning inputs are updated into the system
- Receives capacity and product mix plan back from site, reviews and challenges where appropriate
- Identifies any OOS/Short supply risks to managers and stakeholders in advance
- Reviews inventory levels regularly, including safety stock levels to maintain appropriate stock levels to maximise service and minimise warehousing costs
- Provides insights and challenges to new products, providing information to support business cases while managing the demand challenge and supply change
- Ensures internal stakeholders are engaged with the Planning Teams' focus areas and providing required communications and team reporting to their stakeholders
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years' experience in a demand planning role, with negotiation, forecasting or other supply chain experience
- Proven experience within a ERP system or equivalent system
- Intuitive problem solving skills with the ability to handle complex problems
- Strong SAP, APO and intermediate excel skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement, who listens, tests and adapts while bringing their professional expertise forward
- Certified in Production and Inventory management
- Diploma in Business(Operations/Supply Chain/Statistics)
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
*Deadline for submission: 31st May 2019*
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.