Territory Sales Manager | North Island - Other
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few! We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Territory Sales Manager is an integral member of the Field Sales team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing Field Sales team and team culture within Route Retail.
Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the sales execution and results from the Waikato region up to South Auckland. The role is primary based in the Waikato (3-4 days per week) and just 1-2 days in South Auckland. We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who is confident sourcing new business, closing sales whilst maintaining an awareness of customer and company needs – growing mutually beneficial relationships.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Maximising growth in sales and contribution within existing customers through execution of Goodman Fielder ranging and pricing strategies
- Actively seeking new business within existing and new customers
- Effectively planning to achieve maximum sales through discretionary spend (promotional support and execution)
- Assisting in keeping operating costs within budget whilst ensuring price compliance standard
- Presenting and distributing of new and existing products, providing product and service advice and Co-coordinating demonstrations
- Developing and maintain efficient and effective customer call cycle and ensure point of sale is of high standard
- Completing of all administration tasks in agreed format as directed by National Field Sales Manager
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Have self-motivation, drive and tenacity to drive further business
- Ability to work from the Waikato region 3-4 days per week
- Can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Can develop and maintain strong business relationships with your customers by providing insights and business initiatives to drive profitable growth
- Have great time management and thrive under pressure
- Have a clean full NZ driver's license
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
Deadline for submission: Thursday, 6th June 2019
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.