Junior Quality Coordinator | Sydney
|Category:||R&D & Quality|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jun-2019|
- July Start - Great Graduate Opportunity!
- Join a leading FMCG, food organisation
- Ideal role for a Food Tech looking to start their QA career
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Quality Coordinator on a full time and permanent basis. The role is located at our Head Office in North Sydney - close to the train station and public transport links.
About the Opportunity:
The Junior Quality Coordinator is an office based role providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance team. The suitable candidate must have excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn. In the role you will learn about quality systems, customer and export regulatory requirements. You will also gain exposure to SAP, various processes, new product development, our consumer advisory centre and various quality projects.
- Daily SAP product release activities
- Administration related duties to support Group Quality function
- Monitor Group Quality mailbox for issues / escalate as required
- Assisting with requests from customer service and various stakeholders within the business
- Assist with export quality related queries
- Assist with audit and daily tasks related to our quarantine import permit and approved premise licence for culinary centre
- Work with Group Quality Coordinator on various initiatives including religious certification and quality improvement related projects
- Ensure supplier food safety and other certificates are updated and maintained
- Assist with any new religious certification of products at GF Sites
Skills and qualifications required:
- Degree qualified in Food Technology/Nutrition or Science related field
- Prior administration work experience with high attention to detail (desirable)
- Be a self-starter, keen to gain experience in a leading FMCG and food manufacturing business
- Be achievement oriented and use your skills and experience to hit the ground running
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Be dedicated, hardworking and prepared to grow with the organisation
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to develop their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities?
To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, you can register your details via our website and sign up to job alerts so that we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you in the future.