Sales Analyst (Entry/Grad Role) | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jul-2019|
- An entry level / Graduate opportunity in FMCG
- Gain valuable Sales and Account Analysis experience in the food industry
- Support a team of Account Managers nationally
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region and we are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
This is a full time permanent role based at our Head Office in North Sydney, responsible for all coordination and analysis associated with managing National Metcash & State MSO's, including activities such as but not limited to reporting, analysis, promotion, pricing, scan data and claims. This role would suit a Graduate or professional with 1-2 years' work experience with strong analytical and numerical skills. You will be keen to learn and develop into a Sales role or other functions in the business such as Finance, Category or Marketing.
- Partner with National & State sales team to analyse variances to budget and identify risks and opportunities
- Provide Daily, Weekly, Monthly tracking reports across all pillars
- Interpret monthly trading results and assist sales team to highlight key issues and opportunities
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of all Joint Business Plan (JBP) financials
- Review and analyse all promotions and provide a promotional effectiveness calculator
- Manage input accuracy and timelines for Field Team Promotional planner, Promo Grids and Clash-grids Nationally
- Execute and track customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental gross profit and volume
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in a Business Analyst role or similar (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP/Promax/Aztec/Nielsen/Quantium (desirable)
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, strong diagnostic/numeracy skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong computer literacy
- Genuine interest in developing a career in the food and consumer goods industry
- A positive attitude, with an outgoing and collaborative nature
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.