Receptionist/Office Administrator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist/administrator to join the Goodman Fielder team. We are seeking a positive, team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment as there is often a hive of activity around you. Stepping into the world of FMCG, you will get to learn about our iconic products such as Vogel's, Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley to name but a few and play a pivotal role in the end to end supply of all our products nationwide ensuring all calls are directed to the relevant departments whilst delivering a top-notch service to all our in-house visitors. This role is diverse and will suit someone who thrives in a learning environment and prides themselves as a capable multitasker whilst remaining a friendly and professional demeanour.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Daily mail management
- Helping maintain workplace security by ensuring visitor and contractor inductions are completed
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans
- Ownership and management of 26 on-site meeting rooms
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
- Assistance to Executive Assistants and Facilities teams when required
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Daily coordination of visitor car parks
- Co-ordination of stationery/office consumables, including business cards
- All other general administration tasks to support a high functioning head office facility
Th successful applicant will have:
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be eligible to work in NZ permanently
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
*Deadline for submission: Thursday 20th June 2019*
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.