Commercial Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jul-2019|
- Are you an experienced Commercial Manager looking for your next role?
- Full time opportunity at our North Sydney head office
- Salary package of $140,000 - $150,000
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a dynamic, influential and passionate Commercial Manager based in North Sydney. Reporting to Head of Sales & Marketing you will be a true business partner, managing a key financial portfolio and providing true commercial expertise to stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a key financial portfolio for a high profile business unit
- Working on monthly cycles, budgets, forecasting and P&L management
- Contributing to the financial inputs for the integrated business planning (Strategic Plan, Category Plan, Budget and S&OP)
- Leading the development of business case financials for new projects
- Developing strong working relationships with key business stakeholders
- Determining key sales and cost drivers and measure performance against targets
- Providing insightful commentary on volume and price variances
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Finance (Essential)
- Solid experience partnering with stakeholders in a fast paced, commercial environment
- FMCG/Manufacturing or commercial experience
- Ability to influence key stakeholders with sound financial acumen
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exposure to SAP, BW, BBC, or Promax will be highly regarded
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.