State Account Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - RFS|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jul-2019|
- Market leading FMCG organisation
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Key Account management responsibility
We are currently recruiting a State Account Manager, responsible for our NSW and ACT Foodservice customers. This is a field sales role, based out of two locations; our Head Office in North Sydney and our distribution depot in Rydalmere. You will be an integral member of the Foodservice team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing Foodservice group and team culture.
- Develop and lead pipeline of business opportunities across the Foodservice channel utilising existing products, leveraging NPD opportunities and developing some customer bespoke products.
- Creating sustainable business relationships with Key Accounts and End User groups.
- Consistently review the in-year plan and financial metrics, and prioritise the requirements based on risks and opportunities in order to meet calendar year financial budget
- Align cross functionally with the State Account Managers & Bakery Account Manager to deliver optimum strategy for the customer
- Leverage trend and market insights to lead Category thinking with the customer
- Create and execute customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental gross profit and volume
- Report directly to the State Sales Manager of NSW
- Hold a valid NSW driver's license (Tool of Trade vehicle provided)
- Sales experience gained within FMCG or Retail environments
- Demonstrated business development and growth achievement
- Ability to lead, influence and negotiate effectively
- Strong commercial acumen, planning capability and analytical skills
- High levels of tenacity and resilience, with a results orientated mentality
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy
- Passionate about food with drive to progress within the industry
About Goodman Fielder
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians and New Zealanders have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands include White Wings, Meadow Lea, Praise, Pampas, Helga's, and Wonder White within Australia, Vogel's, Natures Fresh, Edmonds, Ernest Adams, Meadow Fresh, and Irvine's in New Zealand.
At Goodman Fielder our goal is to become the leading integrated food solutions business in the region. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
Why Goodman Fielder
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
How to Apply
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches. .