National Account Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - Bakery|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Sep-2019|
- Market leading FMCG organization
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Multi-Category portfolio, NPD – huge opportunities!
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
About the opportunity:
We are currently recruiting a National Account Manager – In-Store Bakery based at our head office in North Sydney. You will be an integral member of the team, responsible for maximising sales and gross profit across the In-Store Bakery business . You will be accountable for all aspects of internal controls and reporting of trade spend management, promotional planning, demand planning, NPD tracking and sales forecasting.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales , working in conjunction with other NAMs
- Liaise with the State Customer and National Field Sales teams to execute with excellence
- Deliver revenue, volume and margin targets by driving agreed account plans and channel strategy
- Develop relationships and joint business plans across customer bases
- Identify new Category opportunities and build plans for execution
- Maintain and continuously improve customer relationship and service levels
- Continually review the in-year plan and financial metrics, ensuring calendar year financial budget is met
- Drive strategic initiatives and execute new product and category development successfully
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in business development and account management
- FMCG organisational experience
- Knowledge of category insight, preferably worked with Aztec or similar
- Strong commercial acumen and planning capability
- High levels of tenacity and resilience, with a results orientated mentality
- Computer literate with MS Office
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.