Senior Business Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jul-2019|
- Market leading FMCG organisation
- Collaborate across multiple functions and business teams
- Join at a period of growth, transformation and development
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week such as Helga's, Wonder White, Lawson's, White Wings, Praise, Pampas and more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Opportunity:
Due to business growth and integration, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for liaising with relevant business change teams to gather and manage business requirements. This role collaborates with Solution Architects and related technical resources to analyse and validate business requirements. They possess a solid understanding of business specific processes and collaborate with relevant Goodman Fielder IT Portfolio Managers and Service Delivery lead to scope business demand requests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with relevant business change teams to gather technical and non-technical business requirements
- Utilise relevant business analysis techniques to perform solution analysis and design. This could include but is not limited to:
- Requirements Management (requirements traceability, baselining, etc.)
- Enterprise Analysis (benchmark studies, feasibility analysis, SWOT, etc.)
- Requirements Analysis (process modelling, organisation modelling, use cases, etc.)
- Support development of Concept Papers and Business Cases for identified opportunities
- Inform Business Partners of potential continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities for training needs across the organisation
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement within role, processes, teams and the IT function
- Promote a culture of innovation and growth mindset
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Direct experience of contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticality
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders
- Broad understanding of the food manufacturing, marketing and distribution industry
- Ability to effectively evaluate risk and articulate using technical and business language
- Experience in developing business cases and capital project requests (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the IT environment; application and infrastructure
- Growth mindset and ability to collaborate constructively
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.