HR Manager (Manufacturing Operations) | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jul-2019|
- Contract opportunity with a leading FMCG organisation
- Drive change/transformation through project delivery across NSW/ACT
- Dynamic, commercial & strategic role, partnering with Operations Leadership
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own, manufacture and distribute a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, One Night in Mexico and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible and our HR team are leading from the front.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are seeking an experienced HR Manager and Business Partner on a 9 month fixed term contract, based at our Moorebank or Erskine Park manufacturing site in Sydney. You will have responsibility for NSW and ACT sites and be required to travel there from time to time.
This role partners closely with Operations leadership team to understand challenges and opportunities, and create a road map that delivers solutions that optimise our supply chain labour strategy and outcomes, leading significant change initiatives and growing the capability of our people and talent.
- Partner with the business on the planning, design, change management and implementation of change projects and programs
- Lead regional EBA negotiations and the delivery of people outcomes
- Review site labour practises to ensure optimal people and business outcomes
- Drive a culture of performance and accountability by partnering with leadership teams on the Performance and Development planning cycle
- Engage business leaders in trusted, valued, robust challenge, feedback and coaching
- Ensure HR initiatives are pragmatic, commercial, and linked to business performance
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A growth mindset
- Optimism, curiosity, energy and resilience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management (essential)
- Experience in delivering organisational development and projects in to the business to build capability
- Track record in influencing and driving a high performance culture
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organisational skills
- Able to display excellent judgement, drive, and initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources, Business, or related field (preferred)
- 5+ years at HRBP or similar
- Experience in FMCG or related industry (preferred)
- Experience in industrial relations
What can we offer you?
In return for your passion and commitment, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development during your time with us.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.