Category Executive | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - Bakery|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Sep-2019|
- Nationally recognised consumer food brands
- Market leading FMCG brand
- High performing Bakery Loaf Category
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. At Goodman Fielder our goal is to be the leading and most innovative local food company. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
About the opportunity:
The Category Executive will support the customer relationship between Goodman Fielder and Retail partners to drive long term profitable growth in our Grocery business. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with highly respected household brands. The role will involve working in complex, multi stakeholder environments and delivering high quality outcomes in a timely manner
You will be responsible for:
- Support the Category Manager and work closley with Sales, Marketing & Shopper Marketing functions
- Making actionable recommendations based on data insights
- Support in customer range reviews, gate process and evaluations of key initiatives and events
- Developing and maintaining responsibility for competitor intelligence and insights
- Developing and managing store layouts across the various categories
- Working closely with and being the key contact with data agencies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2+ Years' experience in a similar role
- Australian FMCG industry experience essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong analytical and numerical skills; proficient with IRI/Quantium/Nielsen
- Strong communication and cross functional stakeholder management skills
- A natural customer and product centric approach to business with strong commercial acumen
What can we offer you?
With continual growth and new product development on the horizon, you will experience an innovative and autonomous environment where you are a valued part of our overall success. You will work within cross functional teams and with highly experienced professionals who know our business inside-out. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be the destination employer offering long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.