HR Advisor | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Aug-2019|
- Join a business that is transforming
- Work across Australia and New Zealand
- Build ongoing relationships with our leaders across the business
Goodman Fielder's aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the region. We are focused on growing our business by delivering for our customers in the retail, food service and industrials sectors.
Our HR team is energetic and pragmatic with a focus on partnering with leaders to transform and grow our business.
About the role
This role will be part of a newly established centralised team who will support all of our leaders across Australia and New Zealand by providing advice and coaching on the processes, systems and tools to effectively manage their people day to day including:
- Actively building leader capability through advice and coaching
- Advising on performance management
- Developing our people, talent and team capability
- Providing guidance on policies and employment agreements
- Supporting employee exits
- HR systems support including HCM, SAP and Success Factors
- Identifying insights and further opportunities to upskill our leaders
To be successful in this role you will be an excellent communicator with a passion for building leader capability. You'll be curious and ask the right questions to understand the problem or opportunity. You will build your reputation as a trusted advisor.
Qualifications in HR are preferred, with recent experience in a HR Advisory role. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication and the ability to show empathy and make others feel heard and supported.
You will continually seek to develop your own knowledge and capability to better support the business, and proactively find new and better ways of working to improve our people practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop and grow your career at Goodman Fielder. We aim to be an employer of choice in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.