National Account Manager - HORECA / QSR | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jun-2022|
- Looking for a NAM for HORAECA/QSR Channels
- Growth trajectory; be part of a professional, innovative, high growth team
- Market leading FMCG organisation
About the Company
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Opportunity:
The Goodman Fielder Food Service team is going through a growth transformation and as such we currently have a National Account Manager vacancy covering the HORECA/QSR channels. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible so we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life
As an integral member of the food service sales team, this role will be responsible for leading the customer relationships to drive long-term profitable growth with the customer. The role will deliver the execution of the channel strategy on a national basis and will partner with the National Business Manager, other National/State/Territory Account Managers and the Category Team to build a portfolio of the future to deliver the channel plans.
- Develop and lead pipeline of business opportunities across the HORECA/QSR channel utilising existing products, leveraging NPD opportunities and developing some customer bespoke products, on a national basis.
- Creating sustainable business relationships with key state End User groups and seek all opportunities for volume and value
- In Market – end-user & competitor intelligence gathering, analysing, utilising and implementing
- Create and execute customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental gross profit and Volume
- Utilise Intelligence to develop CVP's and understand price positioning and executing relatively (End User price recommendations)
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, R&D and Operations to develop and drive NPD to market.
- Understand Evolving Trends of the Channel and Leverage trend and market insights to lead Category thinking within channel
- Identify Portfolio Opportunities for Growth and target new customers
- 5 + years across new business development / National Accounts in Foodservice Industry
- Vast experience in completing, participating (+ winning) in tenders and contracts
- Tertiary qualification in food, nutrition and/or supply chain related services
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (ability to develop strong relationships internally & externally)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated analytical thinking (strong diagnostic/ numeracy skills)
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Understand the end to end supply chain drivers and value chain within Foodservice
- Demonstrated experience in managing existing difficult customer relations and supply agreements
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.