Maintenance Electrician | Darwin
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Dec-2021|
- Leading FMCG manufacturer
- Great team and culture
- Lifestyle balance opportunity
Goodman Fielder is the largest consumer food supplier in Australia and one of the largest in Asia Pacific with a portfolio of iconic, leading and trusted food brands such as Meadow Lea, Helga's and Wonder White behind us.
We value our people, have a unique culture and recognize that our success also rests on the ability to attract and retain talented individuals. Subsequently, we are always looking for more passionate and engaged individuals to join us and help to enhance this unique culture and cater to our customer's need for superior quality and nutritious everyday foods.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to step into the role of Maintenance Electrician, in our Darwin site. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out repairs and maintenance throughout the plant on a daily basis and providing support to the Maintenance Manager
The role involves:
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed & compliant.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to plant and equipment within the facility.
- Maximise the use of materials and resources to achieve high efficiencies to produce optimum equipment availabilities.
- Timely repair and installation of plant and equipment & assessing and prioritising breakdown service requirements.
- Assist with other duties to ensure the effective operation of the maintenance team.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Electrical Trade Certificate/Licence (restricted electrical license would be a bonus)
- Previous experience in a fast paced FMCG environment ideally within the food industry or clean manufacturing
- Computer skills – MFG PRO, MS Office Suite
- PLC Software Skills (Desirable)
- Processed based risk assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal and written
- Demonstrate an understanding for safety, health and environment.
- High level of planning, cost management and organisation skills
With sites spanning across the Australasian region you will have the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. We strive to be the best place to work in Australia where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
In return for your passion for success, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and excellent career opportunities within an organisation that fosters your growth and development. Please apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now' button below.
To know more about this role or other opportunities that Goodman Fielder has available please visit our careers page. www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au