Sales Manager- Asian Grocery Channel | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - RFS|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Dec-2021|
- Are you fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin or any other South East Asian language?
- Opportunity to make your mark in a new channel
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle Included
About the Company
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
About the Role
Across the business, we have a growth strategy – we are seeking the best talent to deliver our growth aspirations. As such, we're looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Manager for the Asian Grocery Channel.
As an integral member of the Food Service, Field Sales team, this role focuses on leading the Asian Channel to develop new and existing business relationships within the Asian Supermarket/Grocery market. This role will be responsible for setting the execution strategy, using market knowledge/insights to effectively increase market share of GF brands within the Asian Food Category
- Leading the Asian Field Team to deliver against the Growth ambition for the Asian Channel
- Develop the Channel Plan for Asian Trade from Strategy through to GTM execution
- Maximising sales and expand market share along with building relationships with clients
- Build the Key Promotional Plans and BTL campaigns (supported by marketing) to grow brand awareness in the market and grow sales
- Help guide the business on ideal product portfolio for the channel that will allow us to win
- Embed the Your Food Partner Sales Process across the field team
- Bilingual - Fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin/other South Asian languages to work with the target market
- Experience leading teams
- 5+ years with Sales or Merchandising experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of FMCG industry; candidate with a work history that involves communication with Asian supermarkets / independent will be at an advantage;
- Excellent time management and professional presentation
- Current Driver's Licence
What can we offer you?
With continual growth and new product development on the horizon, you will experience an innovative and autonomous environment where you are a valued part of our overall success. You will work within cross functional teams and with highly experienced professionals who know our business inside-out. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be the destination employer offering long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.