National Account Executive | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - Grocery|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Dec-2021|
- Maintain quality relationships at all levels
- Flexible hybrid work culture
- Support a high-performing team of Account Managers Nationally
At Goodman Fielder, our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business, which only means one thing – exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have a growth strategy – we are seeking the best talent to deliver our growth aspirations. As such, we're looking for a driven and ambitious National Account Executive for the Grocery Team.
You will be an integral member of the Grocery Sales team, responsible for all coordination and analysis associated with the National Accounts, including activities such as but not limited to; reporting, forecasting, promotion, pricing, scan data, and claims.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of Joint Business Plan (JBP) category initiatives
- Consistently review the in-year plan and financial metrics to provide learning to sales team based on risks and opportunities in order to meet calendar year financial budget
- Manage input accuracy and timelines for Field Team Promotional planner and Clash-grids Nationally
- Execute and track customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental gross profit and Volume
- Partner with National sales team to align and execute volume and NSV forecast, analyse variances to budget, and identify risks and opportunities
Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Commerce (or related)
- Some sales experience preferred
- Strong planning skills
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated resilience and perseverance
- Demonstrated analytical thinking (strong diagnostic / numeracy skills)
- High attention to detail
- FMCG / Retail trade understanding
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office essential)
- Working knowledge of SAP/Promax/Aztec/Nielsen (preferred)
- A thirst to learn
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.