National Account Manager - Distributors | Sydney
|Category:||Sales - RFS|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Dec-2021|
- Market leading FMCG organisation
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Manage the major distributor accounts Nationally
About the Company
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Opportunity:
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible. As such, we are looking for an ambitious and result orientated National Account Manager to be based at our head office in Macquarie Park.
You will be an integral member of the food service sales team, responsible for leading the customer relationship to drive long-term profitable growth with the customer.
- Develop and lead the Business Plan for all the National Accounts then implement with customers
- Align cross functionally with National Business Managers, National Account Managers, State Account Mangers and internal stake holders to deliver the optimum Account strategy
- In Market –Distributor & competitor intelligence gathering, analysing, utilising and implementing the Intelligence to develop CVP's and understand price positioning and executing relatively
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Commodities and Operations to develop and drive sales growth into the market.
- Understand Evolving Trends in the Foodservice market and Leverage the knowledge gained to drive Category growth within the channel
- Identify Portfolio Opportunities for Growth
- 2 + years as National Account Manager position in the Foodservice Channel
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management (essential)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (ability to develop strong relationships internally & externally)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated analytical thinking (strong diagnostic/ numeracy skills)
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Understand the end to end supply chain drivers and value chain within Foodservice
- Demonstrated experience in managing existing difficult customer relations and supply agreements
- Strong negotiation skills
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.