Territory Account Manager -QSR/HORECA | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
- Are you Passionate about food and food service?
- Join a market leading Tier 1 FMCG organisation
- QLD territory based roles building our Food Service business
About the Company
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Role
Food is a key part of our daily life and Goodman Fielder plays an essential role in providing high quality fresh food to our customers and consumers. Regardless of the current climate, we are growing and still investing in our people, resources and capability. As such, we're looking for driven and ambitious Territory Account Manager to help grow our market share in the Food Service sector.
These roles will be a part of the team that will execute the channel strategies across HORECA and QSR and will partner with the National Business Manager and Category Team to build a portfolio of the future to deliver the channel plans. This role will have a focus on end user customers/groups within these channels and we are seeking Account Managers with experience in this area.
Specifically, you will
- Identify, develop and target pipeline of business opportunities across the relevant channels utilising existing products, leveraging NPD opportunities.
- Align cross functionally with the National Business Managers, fellow National/State/Territory Account Managers to deliver optimum strategy for the channel
- Create sustainable business relationships with key state End User groups within the channel and seek all opportunities for volume and value
- Utilise Intelligence to develop Customer Value Propositions and understand price positioning and execute relatively
- Create and execute customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental gross profit and Volume
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, R&D and Operations to develop and drive NPD to market.
- Consistently review the in-year plan and financial metrics, and prioritise the requirements based on risks and opportunities to meet calendar year financial budget
- Understand Evolving Trends of the Channel and Leverage trend and market insights to lead Category thinking within channel
- Identify Portfolio Opportunities for Growth and target new customers
- Partner with Category Marketing and Customer Experience Team to bring channel strategy to life
- 1-2+ years' experience as a Territory Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager in Foodservice
- Experience in completing and participating in tenders and contracts
- Strong cross functional internal and external stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in managing difficult existing customer relationships and Supply Agreements
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain drivers and Value-chain within Foodservice
What can we offer you?
With continual growth and new product development on the horizon, you will experience an innovative and autonomous environment where you are a valued part of our overall success. You will work within cross functional teams and with highly experienced professionals who know our business inside-out. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be the destination employer offering long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.